We’ve been a trusted partner of local authorities across the UK since the early 1980s.
We cover all local government operations – from customer management, HR and property development to back-office processing, administration and IT. We can deliver one or two individual services, an entire function (eg, finance, contact centre or HR), or an end-to-end business process.
The pressure to deliver better for less is an ever-present challenge and it’s clear that this is not going to change. We can help you get the most out of your budget with an unbeatable combination of useable innovation, long-established sector experience, unrivalled skills, scale, flexibility and resource.
Our local authority clients range widely in size and complexity and we have developed a range of partnership types to reflect this diversity:
- service agreements: a tried and tested model, giving you access to our wide range of resources and services.
- joint venture companies: creating a completely new legal entity, joint venture companies are very popular with many of our local authority clients.
- shared services: a well-established and highly flexible way to reduce your budget and maximise efficiency.
- frameworks: we're registered on a number of procurement catalogues to provide your with choice as to how you buy our services.
- commercial partnerships: developing joint commissioning frameworks with our clients, which offers a procurement route for public sector peers and generates a revenue stream for you.
We have considerable experience in setting up these kind of arrangements and will work with you to ensure service efficiency, quality and flexibility.