In this era of unprecedented transformation where quality of care, patient safety and efficiencies are under increased scrutiny, we can help you improve standards, lower costs and enable you to concentrate on the critical job of patient care.
From clinical decision support, specialist health services, to back and middle office transformations, our solutions are built on a deep understanding of the challenges you face.
We’ve been a trusted partner of the NHS since the 1990s and we have supported more than 300 NHS providers and commissioners.
Choosing us gives you these advantages:
- Experience going back to the 1990s delivering comparative information and quality improvement services to hospitals. Using our analysis and consultancy services, Aneurin Bevan Health Board reduced mortality by 27 points – a 28% reduction in deaths.
- We are the main supplier of finance and procurement systems to the NHS. University Hospital of North Staffordshire Trust rolled out our eProcurement software across all its organisations, achieving electronic processing for 92.7% of all requisitions in just a few months.
- We operate the largest hosted acute invoice validation service in the NHS, giving commissioners greater confidence in dealing with providers, and delivering measurable savings of over 9:1.
- We are delivering hands-on support for trusts facing transformation. At one Trust, we developed and implemented measures to improve non-elective medical patient flows, achieving savings of £2 million.
- We are a market leader in the development and delivery of healthcare decision support solutions. Our clinical content and decision support technology has been used to triage and manage over 70 million clinical calls since the early 2000s.
- We have been delivering secure infrastructures to the health sector in Scotland since the 1990s, and currently provide solutions and services to over 60% of health boards.
- We are the largest UK provider of shared HR services. We deliver HR, recruitment and payroll services to all 11 pioneer trusts in the North Mersey area, as well as to West London Mental Health Trust, Worcester Acute Hospitals NHS Trust and Pennine Care NHS Trust.
- We are a preferred provider of temporary and permanent nurses and doctors. Our recruitment team provides solid value for money through our compliance, service levels and quality of candidates.
- Through our subsidiary, Capita Symonds, we are the leading partner for real estate and infrastructure services across the sector. Our award winning healthcare team has saved clients over £85 million in property and operational costs.
- Our income collection services improve both efficiency and patient experience. Central Manchester NHS Trust has said that our service is reliable, easy to use, and has given them a return on investment in less than 12 months.