Our high staff retention rate is no coincidence. Here are some of the reasons.
Grow your career
We are active in a wide range of sectors, markets and disciplines and the opportunities for you to develop your career are equally wide. We have more than 300 locations across the UK and Ireland, offering openings in outsourcing, commercial, financial, central support and professional services. As we grow, so do the opportunities.
Learning and development at the centre of your career
It’s a simple equation: our ability to satisfy our clients rests on your skills, so training and development aren’t optional extras. We want all our people to feel fully equipped to make the most of any challenges that come their way.
You will agree personal training needs and goals with your manager, and you’ll review progress regularly.
- is among the finest in the UK
- covers a broad range of subjects giving you techniques you’ll use every day
- is available in a variety of formats – on-the-job, external, distance learning, classroom – to enable you to learn in a way that suits you
- includes a programme leading to formal vocational qualifications
- now includes the Capita Managers Academy, providing courses that can lead to Institute of Leadership and Management qualifications.
We believe firmly in rewarding people appropriately. Our pay rates are competitive and the better you do the more you can expect to earn.
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a well-funded pension scheme with top-up facilities that we will contribute to, share ownership schemes, healthcare, and a retail discount programme that includes a concierge service.