When your business combines scanning services for incoming documents with a managed office printing environment and outward customer communication, the potential cost saving is considerable. Choose individual components or a combined solution all delivered by our in-house team.
Managing incoming documents – communications in
We can take on the safe and effective handling, organisation, indexing, processing and storage of the contents of your important incoming printed documents. Taking care of a considerable logistical headache, we integrate your documents with a digital workflow and automate many critical and error-prone manual systems. You’ll save money and improve efficiency in the long term.
Scanning and data capture
- large-scale batch scanning, scanning on demand, full OCR capability, scanning into any format
- archive and preservation scanning from original material
- commercial scanning from office documentation
- image storage and hosting
- OCR capture for digital images
- indexing of images via our keying service
- metadata creation for digital images
- microfilm scanning – 35mm and 16mm
- microfiche, jacket and aperture card scanning.
Storage, archive and secure destruction
- archive indexing, document retrieval and web based box management
- secure storage for archive and preservation material
- secure fire-safe box storage for valuable material.
Digitising incoming mail
- outsourced mailroom to turn post into digital files
- incoming mail is registered and can be easily tracked, allowing smarter responses to customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- delivered to inboxes, allowing all relevant people to share and respond
- easily scaled to accommodate changes.
Invoice and remittance processing
- process invoices, remittances and cheque reconciliations direct into your internal systems
- totally paperless processing, coding, authorisation and approval.
Managed print services
We streamline your office printing systems with a flexible and fully bespoke managed print service – reducing costs and improving productivity. You’ll have greater control over your printing, copying, faxing and scanning with a fully integrated system made up of the most sophisticated devices on the market, linked and managed through common software.
Our managed print consultancy analyses your organisation – the way it uses print, copy, fax and scan technologies and the associated supplies and services related to them. Marrying this insight with overall business objectives, we can create the blueprint for a bespoke print strategy, showing you how to achieve improved productivity, security and reliability, while reducing costs as well as your impact on the environment.
Our offering includes:
- mono, business colour and graphics colour systems
- photocopiers and printers
- fax devices and desktop fax software
- multi-function devices (MFDs), flatbed and high-volume scanning
- production and print room systems
- advanced finishing systems
- mobile printing
- user authentication and biometric identification
- workflow integration
- print accounting, administration and management software
- remote diagnostics and automated services
- national service network.
Multi-channel customer communication – communications out
Our multi-channel services enable you to communicate with your customers in the most suitable, cost-effective way possible. Our suite of solutions can dramatically reduce the production and delivery costs of your outgoing communications. Your customers can choose their preferred communication method or alternatively you can move your communications to e-delivery systems; the choice is yours, and the cost savings will follow.
Our systems give you:
- fully secure transactional print and mail
- hybrid mail – send documents from desktop to secure off-site location for print and posting
- e-delivery of correspondence via email and SMS
- electronic quarantine
- online archiving/retrieval
- online and web services
- outsourced print room services
- online document management
- consultancy service to design customer communications strategies.